Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kinsey's Birthday

She blew out the candles before I could take the picture so we had to light them again for this one.

6 comments:

Hanna said...

Hi Kari! How are you?! I found your blog on Traci's and was so excited! Hope all is well. Your girls are adorable! Stay in touch.

Angela said...

Hey found your blog through Lisa's. How are you guys doing? Your girls are so cute! Is the fourth a girl too? We have a blog but its private if you email me at angbingham@gmail.com I'll send you an invite.

Niki said...

Love the pics of the kids- they are adorable and getting so big!! In case you know too many Niki's, this is your cuz :)

Hanna said...

Hey Kari-Can you email me? I need your address for Christmas cards :)

banana_durango@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kari, I saw your blog on Tara's blog and thought I'd drop you a line. I love your pictures and can't believe how much your girls have changed since I last saw them. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Dream come true said...

Your girls are beautiful! I am glad we found your blog and congrats on your upcoming arrival! Can't wait to see her Love the wheelers