We had Princess Day as a reward for doing our chores well over the last few weeks. We started by serving the girls breakfast in bed. We watched Alladin, had a tea party, made tiaras, decorated and finished with a royal ball. Mark was a very good sport.
16 years ago
6 comments:
You're such good parents! What a cute idea! And I can't believe how big your girls are getting!
That is an adorable idea. Fun to see everyone dressed up.
How cute! Tell Mark he makes a handsome prince!! ;)
How Fun!!! You are amazing parents- so creative. My mom says that she agrees one hundred percent with me, too!
Hi Kari! You and your family are so cute!
That's such a good idea. I think I may be stealing it one of these days, we need a new motivation to do chores around here.
Post a Comment